This is a full day course conducted at OPC's offices. Course materials are provided.
This course covers the essential requirements for drafting more complex legislative instruments. It builds on the Drafting Simple Instruments course and is designed to equip agencies who choose to draft legislative instruments in-house with the necessary skills to ensure the instruments are effective, valid and clear. It is hands-on, with opportunities for participants to draft their own instruments.
The course costs $900 per individual (GST not applicable).
The course covers the following topics:
- Acts of general application
- Essential aspects of effective legal rules
- Statutory interpretation for drafters
- Working with your legislation
- Services and assistance that OPC can provide
Completion of the following OPC courses:
- Legislation Process Course
- Advanced Legislation Process course
- Drafting Simple Instruments Course 1
Course payment, cancellation and refund policy
Please see the Course payment, cancellation and refund policy page.
Upcoming course dates
|282||Tuesday 30 April 2019 8.45am-4.30pm||Places available|
|288||Thursday 18 July 2019 8.45am-4:30pm||Places available|
If the above courses are all fully booked, please join our waiting list to be notified when further course dates become available.